Conference Participation Details
Conference is open to academicians, professionals, development practitioners, civil society members etc. interested in labour, employment and development issues. They are welcome to contribute papers and/or participate in the Conference.
You may attend the 63rd ISLE Conference as a general participant for which entries will be opened from January 2023
Guidelines for Submission of Papers
- The Conference is open to scholars, professionals and others from India and outside and the proposed papers may focus on empirical contexts pertaining to India or other regions and countries of the world.
- The papers should be submitted online at http://conference.isleijle.org/ by clicking on the ‘Paper Presenter’ button.
- The length of the paper should not exceed 8000 words and should adhere to the current writing style of The Indian Journal of Labour Economics (IJLE). For further details, please visit http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/41027
- All papers should include a summary of around 500 words. The summaries of all accepted papers will be compiled into a publication which will be distributed among the Conference participants, along with a Pen drive containing the selected papers. These summaries will also be uploaded on the ISLE website.
- The select revised papers presented in the Conference will be considered for publication in the Indian Journal of Labour Economics after peer review.
- Authors must ensure that their submissions are original. Please note that all papers will be screened for plagiarism and accordingly accepted or rejected. Further, authors are solely responsible for plagiarism violations.